Thursday, February 21, 2019

Swimming sports 🏊

                                             
On Wednesday we had the Connolly swimming sport. They were at the west wave pools. I entered the twenty five mitre freestyle fifty mitre freestyle twenty five mitre breaststroke and twenty five mitre backstroke. At first I was really nervous but when I got in the water I got really exited. Then I actually got first place! Then it was time to do fifty mitre freestyle I was so scared. Then we started I went really fast on the other end I tumble turned and swam back. When I got to the other end the others were behide me and I got first. It was time to do the twenty five mitre backstroke my friend said that he was really good at backstroke and I was like oh no. When I got in we started I actually was second for a few seconds but I went into try-hard mode and I got first. Now it was breaststroke but I wasn't nervous I don't know why. At the end of the non competitive we had the relays our house got second place and that was the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment