Thursday, August 8, 2019

Pumanuwa

This term on every Monday we have something called Pūmanawa. Pūmanawa is when there are different activity like cartooning, digital technology, yoga and kitchen science. My first choice is digital technology, my second was cartooning and my third was kitchen science. What we have done so far in digital tech is brickfilm. Brickfilm is when you get Lego and keep on moving it once then take a photo. You just keep on doing that over and over again until you've finished. A really good tip is that you have to keep the camera really really still. I picked technology because I want to learn more about computers.
           
                                                                                                                                                                                        

1 comment: